Fluid Bed Dryer Bags
Capture and Retain Product
A fluidized bed dryer, or fluid bed dryer, is a type of equipment used in many commercial processing applications including food, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical processing. Fluid bed dryer bags are used to capture and retain product during processing.
Premium Filtration Products
The filtration requirements of a fluid bed dryer bag can vary with each application. Particle capture and product retention, often at sub-micron levels, are critical in developing reliable R&D assays, as well as preventing loss of expensive products during routine production runs.
Filter Holdings offers a complete line of standard and custom fluid bed dryer bags. Expertly crafted from quality filter fabrics, our fluid bed dryer bags can be fabricated in all shapes and sizes for any industry requiring fluid bed dryer filtration.
Fluid Bed Dryer Bag Options
Based on the specific fluid bed dryer application, we offer:
- Filter bags made from non-conductive or static conductive fabrics
- Lock-stitched seams for strength and durability
- Optional seam-sealing to prevent fine particle leakage
- Precise construction to maximize the filtration area
- Filter media which facilitates optimal particle retention and airflow
- Expanded PTFE surface treatment to capture sub-micron particles